Tasks on your phone seamlessly become invoices in Xero
ZeroTime allows track your time for your Xero contacts on your phone, then uses this to create draft invoices in Xero. A simple click of Approve and Send in Xero and your invoicing is complete. ZeroTime is the ideal solution for the individual who needs to invoice their time to clients.
Connect ZeroTime & Xero for a total business solution
ZeroTime is fully integrated with Xero. Your contacts, accounts and payment terms are used direct from Xero, and a draft invoice of the tasks in ZeroTime is created in Xero.
Data is sent straight from your phone to your Xero account. No third party data duplication or accounts. Just your phone, ZeroTime and Xero.
Requires an existing Xero account with contacts defined.
- Set default invoice terms
- Uses contact invoice terms where configured in Xero
- Set default and individual contact time rounding
- Saves the billing rate per contact
- Configure projects for contacts, and individual billing rates for projects
- Create Authority To Bill emails for selected contacts to pre-approve invoices
- Export all previous times with invoice numbers to email
- Tasks can be managed offline (connection required for invoicing)
Demo: ZeroTime with Xero
What is Xero?
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It’s all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real-time.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.